Are you one of those who are dreaming of stepping into the world of prestigious lawyers?
You must be thinking how and from where to start? You must know that to secure a seat in the 21 National Law Universities you must clear the taxing exam that is the CLAT.
KNOWING ABOUT CLAT
CLAT, that’s the short form of Common Law Admission Test is absolutely crucial for your law career. It is an objective type national level entrance exam that is held for students fresh out of their 10+2 board exam on payment of an entrance fee. A total of 200 marks are divided among English language and comprehension, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, mathematical ability.
The first CLAT exam was held in 2008. Like every other national level entrance exam only pupils with national eligibility or Non-Residential Indians can only appear for the exam, only if they have appeared for their 10+2 exam from a recognized educational board. 40% for SC/ST and 45% for general candidates are a mandate.
WHY CLAT IF YOU MUST ASK?
CLAT is the first major step that an aspirant takes. Every national-level law education facility has made it mandatory for its pupils to have a clearance certificate of CLAT. Without clearing the CLAT examination it is impossible for the students to grab a seat in the ever prestigious Law Universities.
The CLAT certificate is valid for one year. The students are allotted their educational facilities on the basis of their rank. If the rank obtained by the aspirant is commendable, then he or she can choose their facilities according to their facilities.
So grab a seat fasten your seat belts ad start preparing for CLAT.
TOP 7 MAJOR IMPORTANCE OF CLAT MOCK TESTS
Mock tests are extremely important for your CLAT preparation but you should take these tests regularly to increase your chances of clearing the exams.
- These mock tests help you to get a real feel of the exams and thus help in efficient preparation for the exams.
- The mock tests are conducted in a time-bound manner and assess the speed of the candidate. So, by taking these exams regularly you can increase your speed to complete your exam on time.
- Clat coaching Kolkata will give you a detailed result of each mock test conducted and you can review your answers from the expert faculty at the coaching centres.
- Clat mock tests are a replica of the real exam and thus it helps you to mentally prepare for the exam. Moreover, some reputed institutes create an original hall like atmosphere with invigilators monitoring the exams to give you a real feel of the exam.
- These mock tests will easily identify your strength and weaknesses and help you to prepare in a time-bound manner. The mock tests will also help you to prepare the questions at your home as the institutes supply lots of sample papers.
- Mock tests make you serious about your exam and help you to prepare for your exams punctually. Moreover, you are going to stay relaxed during exam time as you have already been grilled through the mock exams.
- The main purpose of these mock tests is not to give any false hopes to the students but making them prepared methodically. You must take these tests every week throughout the year and daily once your exam approaches. Some reputed Clat coaching institutes also rewards you when you score highest marks in a mock exam.
A steady and constant expose to mock tests make your preparation complete and give you a high amount of confidence in clearing the exams. Clat coaching Kolkata helps you to tide over this difficult examination by making you fully prepared with mock tests.